We're all about exploring and adventures at Mister Timbuktu.
Here you'll find inspiration for trips, how to minimise your impact on the planet and learn about the insides of Mister Timbuktu.
ARE YOU A SUSTAINABILITY NEWBIE?
Want to learn more about the fashion industry?
Here's a list of our favourite and most informative books, films and websites.
Check them out!
- beanunfucker.com (Website) Epic website how to change simple habits and "unfuck" the planet
- Chapter One, Thankyou, Daniel Flynn (Book) an inspirational book about individual capacity to create change
- Let My People Go Surfing, Yvon Chouinyard (Book) One of the most sustainable retail businesses and how to improve business and supply chains
- River Blue (Movie) A shocking movie, that will make you rethink your approach to fashion
- The True Cost (Movie) Great movie as an introduction to issues within the fashion industry
- Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion, Elizabeth L Cline (Book) a thorough overview of the issues with fast fashion
*Note these aren't sponsored or affiliate links, we just love seeing what epic stuff other people are doing. Email us your suggestions to add to the list!